Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Laramie Republican-boomerang. (Laramie, Wyo.) 1928-1937
Laramie, Wyo. (1928-1937)
The Laramie Republican-boomerang. : (Laramie, Wyo.) 1928-1937
- Place of publication:
- Laramie, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Republican Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 48, no. 72 (Apr. 30, 1928)-v. 56, no. 234 (Dec. 12, 1937).
- Daily (except Saturday)
Aug. 2, 1936-Dec. 12, 1937
- Albany County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Also continues numbering of Laramie Republican.
- Also issued on microfilm from Wyoming State Archives and Historical Dept., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Semiweekly ed.: Laramie Republican-boomerang, May 1928-May 7, 1936.
- sn 86072184
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information