Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Whig creed. (Carrollton, Miss.) 1845-1846
Carrollton, Miss. (1845-1846)
The Whig creed. : (Carrollton, Miss.) 1845-1846
- Place of publication:
- Carrollton, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Brown & Russell
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1845; ceased in 1846.
- Carrollton (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to politics, agriculture, literature, &c.," <Nov. 29, 1845>-Dec. 6, 1845.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Nov. 29, 1845).
- Issue for Jan. 3, 1846 incorrectly dated Jan. 3, 1845.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 17 (Jan. 3, 1845 [i.e. 1846]).
- sn 86074086
View complete holdings information