Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Las Vegas free press. (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1970-1971
Las Vegas, Nev. (1970-1971)
Las Vegas free press. : (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1970-1971
- Place of publication:
- Las Vegas, Nev.
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Tell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1970)-v. 2, no. 19 (Nov. 24, 1971).
Sept. 24, 1971-
- Clark County (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- Las Vegas (Nev.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--Nevada--Las Vegas.
- "A voice for the voiceless."
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell (underground press collection.).
- sn 86076009
View complete holdings information