Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lassen advocate. (Susanville, Calif.) 1934-19??
Susanville, Calif. (1934-19??)
Lassen advocate. : (Susanville, Calif.) 1934-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Susanville, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ross Draper
- Dates of publication:
Feb. 11, 1987-
- California--Lassen County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213137
- Lassen County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Sugar Pine press, Apr. 23, 1954, which continued to be published as a section of the Lassen advocate with separate numbering, until Aug. 5, 1954 when numbering was dropped.
- Also published in weekly edition, Jan. 4, 1873-Sept. 28, 1934.
- Description based on: Vol. 69, no. 157 (Oct. 4, 1934).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 86076424
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information