Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About L'oracle. (Charleston, S.C.) 1807-1807
Charleston, S.C. (1807-1807)
L'oracle. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1807-1807
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.J. Negrin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no 15 (17 févr. 1807)-v. 1, no 136 (8 déc. 1807).
- Three times a week
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- French Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- French--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- In French, Feb. 17-July 2, 1807; in French and English, July 7-Dec. 8, 1807.
- sn 86077041
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information