Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York world. (New York [N.Y.]) 1893-19??
New York [N.Y.] (1893-19??)
The New York world. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1893-19??
- Alternative Titles:
New York weekly world
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph Pulitzer
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "New York" appears within masthead ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 33, no. 1707 (May 3, 1893).
- Published on: Wednesday, <1893-1894>; and on: Sunday, <1912-1923>.
- sn 86077075
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information