Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Norristown register & sentinel. (Norristown, Montgomery Co., Pa.) 18??-????
Norristown, Montgomery Co., Pa. (18??-????)
Norristown register & sentinel. : (Norristown, Montgomery Co., Pa.) 18??-????
- Alternative Titles:
Norristown register and sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Norristown, Montgomery Co., Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel D. Patterson
- Dates of publication:
- Montgomery County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Norristown (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "All power is inherent in the people."
- Description based on: New ser., v. 4, no. 34 (Apr. 27, 1831).
- Latest issue consulted: New ser., vol. 4, no. 43 (June 29, 1831).
- sn 86077089
View complete holdings information