Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About People's daily world. (New York, N.Y.) 1986-1990
New York, N.Y. (1986-1990)
People's daily world. : (New York, N.Y.) 1986-1990
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Long View Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 3, 1986)-v. 5, no. 11 (Sept. 29, 1990).
June 9-Sept. 29, 1990
- Communism--United States--Newspapers.
- Labor--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- A "Special preview issue - national ed." was published on May 1, 1986.
- Some issues contain a section in Spanish called: Nuestro mundo.
- sn 86077178
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information