Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The press. (Atlantic City, N.J.) 1971-1988
Atlantic City, N.J. (1971-1988)
The press. : (Atlantic City, N.J.) 1971-1988
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Atlantic City, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Press Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Sept. 25, 1971-90, no. 268 (Nov. 8, 1988).
- Atlantic City (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Atlantic County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Cape May County (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Cumberland (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Gloucester City (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- New Jersey--Atlantic City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204312
- New Jersey--Atlantic County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204001
- New Jersey--Cape May County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224594
- New Jersey--Cumberland.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01262695
- New Jersey--Gloucester City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230743
- New Jersey--Salem.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01231439
- Salem (N.J.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- From Sept. 25, 1971-Aug. 29, 1975, issued editions for different geographic locations called: Atlantic City; Cape May County; Cumberland, Gloucester-Salem.
- Published: South Jersey Pub. Co., <1975->
- Supplements accompany some issues; issue for July 5, 1976 includes a "Bi-Centennial supplement."
- sn 86077190
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information