Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian watchman & Baptist register. (Boston, Mass.) 1819-1821
Boston, Mass. (1819-1821)
Christian watchman & Baptist register. : (Boston, Mass.) 1819-1821
- Alternative Titles:
Christian watchman and Baptist register
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- True & Weston
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 4, 1819)-n.s., v. 2, no. 18 (Apr. 14, 1821).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by University Microfilms as part of the American Periodicals series and by Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series; also issued online.
- Issues for Dec. 4, 1819-Jan. 6, 1821 called also whole no. 27-82.
- Publisher: True, Weston & Green, <Feb. 10>-Apr. 14, 1821.
- sn 86077246
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information