Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Christian watchman. (Boston [Mass.]) 1821-1848
Boston [Mass.] (1821-1848)
The Christian watchman. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1821-1848
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- True, Weston & Green
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 19 (Apr. 21, 1821)-v. 29, no. 19 (May 12, 1848).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by University Microfilms as part of the American Periodicals series; also issued online.
- Issues for Apr. 21, 1821-Mar. 8, 1823 called also new ser.; Jan. 7, 1831-May 12, 1848 called also whole no. 604-1528.
- Issues for Dec. 9, 1825-Aug. 3, 1838 published under the patronage of the Baptist Missionary Society of Massachusetts.
- Publishers: True, Green & Field, May 19-Oct. 13, 1821; Barnum Field, Oct. 20-Dec. 15, 1821; James G. Bolles, Dec. 22, 1821-Oct. 2, 1824; William Nichols, Oct. 9, 1824-Dec. 29, 1844; Nichols & Crowell, Jan. 5, 1844-Mar. 19, 1847; William Nichols, Mar. 26, 1847-1848.
- sn 86077247
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information