Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-Orleans commercial bulletin. (New Orleans, La.) 1832-1871
New Orleans, La. (1832-1871)
New-Orleans commercial bulletin. : (New Orleans, La.) 1832-1871
- Alternative Titles:
July 20-Aug. 26, 1871
- Place of publication:
- New Orleans, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Beardslee
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1832; ceased in 1871.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New Orleans (La.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co., and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Dec. 21, 1832).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 19, no. 307 (Dec. 31, 1850).
- Other eds.: New-Orleans commercial bulletin (New Orleans, La. : 1839), <1841>, and: New Orleans weekly bulletin, 1841-1850, and: New Orleans semi-weekly bulletin, 1850-<1856>, and: New-Orleans semi-weekly commercial bulletin, <1860>-1861, and: New Orleans weekly commercial bulletin, 1861-<1862>.
- Suspended July 31, 1862? Resumed Oct. 8, 1866.
- sn 86079017
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information