Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Iberville news. (Plaquemine [La.]) 1871-1873
Plaquemine [La.] (1871-1873)
Iberville news. : (Plaquemine [La.]) 1871-1873
- Place of publication:
- Plaquemine [La.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles E. Halstead
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1871; ceased in 1873.
- Plaquemine (La.)--Newspapers.
- "Official journal of the parish of Iberville and town of Plaquemine."<Dec. 14, 1871>-1873.
- "Official organ of the Republican Party of the Parish of Iberville."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (July 27, 1871).
- Editor: Charles E. Halstead, George B. Loud, 1871-<Sept. 12, 1872>; James L. Roche, <1873>.
- Merged with: Iberville pioneer, to form: Pioneer and news.
- sn 86079111
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information