Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Westchester post. (Croton Falls, N.Y.) 1931-19??
Croton Falls, N.Y. (1931-19??)
The Westchester post. : (Croton Falls, N.Y.) 1931-19??
- Place of publication:
- Croton Falls, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Roger V. Whitbeck]
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--North Salem (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01337115
- New York (State)--Somers (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331568
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- North Salem (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Somers (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Established in 1873 as Mt. Kisco Recorder; Combined with the Post (Croton Falls)--and Chronicle (S. Salem)" Cf. Masthead, <1950>
- "Serving the townships of Somers and North Salem."
- Combined with: Record (Katonah, N.Y.).
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 53 (July 15, 1948).
- Editor: R.V. Whitbeck, <1948>.
- Formed by the union of: Mount Kisco Recorder, and: The Post (Croton Falls, N.Y.), and: Chronicle (South Salem, N.Y.).
- Independent. Cf. Ayer, 1948.
- Published in Mt. Kisco, N.Y. Cf. Vol. 76, no. 15 (Oct. 6, 1949).
- Publisher listed in Ayer, 1948.
- Vol. numbering reverts to Mt. Kisco Recorder <Vol. 76, no. 15 (Oct. 6, 1949).
- sn 86079122
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information