Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany state register. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1856
Albany [N.Y.] (1850-1856)
Albany state register. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1856
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-weekly state register
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Joel Munsell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1856.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 26, 1850)-
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "State" appears within title ornament.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public library.
- Daily eds.: Albany state register (Albany, N.Y. : Daily), 1850; Albany daily state register, 1850-1856.
- Editors: Jerome Fuller; Alexander Seward.
- Proprietors: Jerome Fuller & Alexander Seward.
- sn 86080001
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information