Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Philadelphia inquirer. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1860-1934
Philadelphia, Pa. (1860-1934)
Philadelphia inquirer. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1860-1934
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.W. Harding
- Dates of publication:
-Nov. 17, 1887 ; vol. 17, no. 121 (Nov. 18, 1887)-v. 210, no. 105 (Apr. 15, 1934).
Began Apr. 2, 1860.
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Apr. 3, 1860.
- Issues for Jan. 1, 1879-Nov. 17, 1887 called also v. 100-v. 117.
- Merged with: Public ledger (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1927), to become: Philadelphia inquirer public ledger.
- sn 86081050
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information