Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Presbyterian banner & advocate. (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1855-1860
Pittsburgh, Pa. (1855-1860)
Presbyterian banner & advocate. : (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 1855-1860
- Alternative Titles:
Banner and advocate
Presbyterian banner and advocate
Nov. 17, 1855-<Sept. 19, 1859>
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- David McKinney
- Dates of publication:
Nov. 17, 1855-Mar. 3, 1860.
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209250
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Presbyterians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Editor: David McKinney.
- Issues also bear whole series numbering.
- Issues also called: Presbyterian banner, v. 4, no. 8-v. 8, no. 24; and: Presbyterian advocate, v. 18, no. 3-v. 22, no. 19.
- sn 86081131
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information