Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The morning herald. (Uniontown, Pa.) 1907-1980
Uniontown, Pa. (1907-1980)
The morning herald. : (Uniontown, Pa.) 1907-1980
- Alternative Titles:
Morning herald-Evening standard
- Place of publication:
- Uniontown, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fayette Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 1907)- ; -74th yr., no. 190 (Sept. 26, 1980).
- Daily (except holidays)
- Editors : John O'Donnell, <1912>; J. Fred Shean <1927>.
- Feb. 10, 1958 called also "50th anniversary edition."
- Published on Saturday with: Evening standard (Uniontown, Pa. : 1941), as: Herald-standard, Jan.-Sept. 1980.
- Publisher: Uniontown Newspapers, Inc., <1950-1966>.
- Weekly ed.: Genius of liberty (Uniontown, Pa. : 1839).
- sn 86083388
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information