Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Somerset herald. (Somerset, Pa.) 1838-1839
Somerset, Pa. (1838-1839)
Somerset herald. : (Somerset, Pa.) 1838-1839
- Place of publication:
- Somerset, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel D. Witt
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1838? ; ceased in 1839?
- Somerset (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in a German edition.
- Continues: Herald and Republican (non-extant). Cf. Blackburn, E.H. Bedford and Somerset Counties.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 6 (Nov. 27, 1838).
- Published in a German edition.
- sn 86083408
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information