Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Osseo news. (Osseo, Wis.) 1912-1933
Osseo, Wis. (1912-1933)
The Osseo news. : (Osseo, Wis.) 1912-1933
- Place of publication:
- Osseo, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gilpin & Gilpin
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Aug. or Sept., 1933.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 3, 1912)-
- "Trempealeau County Farmer, formerly Osseo Recorder, Established in 1890, absorbed by The Osseo News in January, 1915."
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: J.T. Quimby, Sept. 7, 1926-<Aug. 31, 1933>.
- Publisher varies.
- Split into the Osseo, Strum, and Eleva editions of: Tri-county news.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086005
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information