Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The tri-county news. (Osseo, Wis.) 1933-1965
Osseo, Wis. (1933-1965)
The tri-county news. : (Osseo, Wis.) 1933-1965
- Place of publication:
- Osseo, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-seventy-fifth year, no. 25 (Aug. 12, 1965).
Began in Aug. or Sept., 1933.
- "Serving Trempealeau, Eau Claire and Jackson Counties."
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 22, no. 24 (Sept. 14, 1933).
- Editors: J.T. Quimby, <Sept. 14>-Dec. 7, 1933; R.N. Fuller, Dec. 14, 1933-<June 25, 1936>; G.H. Koenig, <Jan. 14, 1937>-April 28, 1938; J.H. Smith, May 5, 1938-June 8, 1939.
- Merged with the Eleva and Strum editions of the Tri-county news to form the Tri-county news (Osseo, Wis. : 1965).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86086008
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information