Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Prescott journal. (Prescott, Pierce County, Wis.) 19??-current
Prescott, Pierce County, Wis. (19??-current)
The Prescott journal. : (Prescott, Pierce County, Wis.) 19??-current
- Place of publication:
- Prescott, Pierce County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. Hansen
- Dates of publication:
- Pierce County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Prescott (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Prescott tribune. Cf. Oehlerts, D.E. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 57, no. 46 (Aug. 14, 1930).
- Editors: W.H. Hansen, Jan. 5, 1939-Dec. 16, 1943; B.G. Harper, Aug. 3, 1972-Nov. 3, 1983; B.G. Harper & G.B. Rawn, Nov. 10, 1983-Oct. 25, 1984; B.G. Harper, Nov. 8, 1984-
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86086039
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information