Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spring Valley sun. (Spring Valley, Wis.) 1952-current
Spring Valley, Wis. (1952-current)
The Spring Valley sun. : (Spring Valley, Wis.) 1952-current
- Place of publication:
- Spring Valley, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. Munson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 60, no. 36 (Sept. 4, 1952)-
- Pierce County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Saint Croix County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Spring Valley (Pierce and Saint Croix counties, Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: A.H. Munson, Sept. 4, 1952-Jan. 2, 1958; D.A. Reed, Jan. 9, 1958-April 16, 1959; D.D. Enerson, April 23-Nov. 19, 1959; E.A. Ringhand, Dec. 3, 1959-Oct. 19, 1961; F.H. Johnson, Nov. 2, 1961-Jan. 5, 1967; M.W. Johnson, Jan. 7, 1971-July 28, 1977; D.E. Kelley, Aug. 4, 1977-
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 92, no. 52 (Dec. 27, 1984).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86086044
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information