Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Farmer's friend. (Green Bay, Wis.) 194?-1962
Green Bay, Wis. (194?-1962)
Farmer's friend. : (Green Bay, Wis.) 194?-1962
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Green Bay, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Farm Publications
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 28 (July 13, 1962).
- "Wisconsin's Farm Newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 13 (Dec. 17, 1942).
- Editor: C. Murphy, <Dec. 17, 1942>-July 13, 1962.
- On masthead: Rural reporter.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086054
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information