Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Green Bay gazette. (Green Bay, Wis.) 1894-1915
Green Bay, Wis. (1894-1915)
The Green Bay gazette. : (Green Bay, Wis.) 1894-1915
- Alternative Titles:
Green Bay advocate
Green Bay Sunday gazette
- Place of publication:
- Green Bay, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.E. Gardner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 23, no. 223 (Aug. 1, 1894)-June 28, 1915.
- Brown County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Green Bay (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Brown County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213225
- Wisconsin--Green Bay.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210546
- Added masthead: Green Bay Sunday Gazette ; numbering varies.
- Editors: W.E. Gardner, Aug. 1, 1894-June 7, 1898; N.C. Pickard, June 8, 1898-Oct. 3, 1898.
- Publisher varies.
- Volume and numbering eventually dropped.
- sn 86086157
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information