Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Volks Post. (LaCrosse, Wis.) 1901-1921
LaCrosse, Wis. (1901-1921)
Volks Post. : (LaCrosse, Wis.) 1901-1921
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- LaCrosse, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Die Nordstern Association
- Dates of publication:
Began in March? 1901; ceased with Sept. 21, 1921 issue. Cf. Arndt, K.J. & M.E. Olson. German Language Press of the Americas.
- German Americans--Wisconsin--La Crosse--Newspapers.
- Germans--Wisconsin--La Crosse--Newspapers.
- La Crosse (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Jahrg. 3, Nr. 19 (3 July, 1903).
- In German with some columns in English.
- Issues for <Jan. 5, 1910-Aug. 7, 1918> accompanied by supplement: Volksrath; for <Jan. 10, 1912-July 31, 1918>, by: Der Landrath, in alternating issues.
- Latest issue consulted: 18. Jahrg., Nr. 23 (7. Aug. 1918).
- sn 86086175
View complete holdings information