Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Neillsville press. (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 1921-1938
Neillsville, Clark County, Wis. (1921-1938)
The Neillsville press. : (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 1921-1938
- Place of publication:
- Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Neillsville Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 55, no. 19 (May 12, 1921)-seventieth year, no. 39 (Sept. 29, 1938).
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: J.A. Leason & G.E. Crothers, Jan. 5, 1933-May 6, 1937; W.F. Harvey, Sept. 8-29, 1938.
- Formed by the merger of: Granton news, Neillsville times, and Republican and press.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086326
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information