Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tomah monitor. (Tomah, Wis.) 1889-1904
Tomah, Wis. (1889-1904)
Tomah monitor. : (Tomah, Wis.) 1889-1904
- Place of publication:
- Tomah, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.A. Wells & Son
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1889; ceased in 1904.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continued by: Tomah monitor-herald. Cf. Oehlerts, D.E. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 29 (Jan. 10, 1894).
- Editors: J.A. Wells & Son, <Jan. 10, 1894>-<Dec. 27, 1899>.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86086328
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information