Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tomah monitor-herald. (Tomah, Wis.) 190?-1947
Tomah, Wis. (190?-1947)
The Tomah monitor-herald. : (Tomah, Wis.) 190?-1947
- Place of publication:
- Tomah, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.A. & C.J. Wells
- Dates of publication:
-v. 66, no. 19 (Sept. 30, 1947).
- Tomah (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Tomah monitor. Cf. Oehlerts, D.E. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 33 (Jan. 11, 1907).
- Editor: L.W. Kenney, June 3, 1927-<Dec. 27, 1929>.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86086329
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information