Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Republican-voice. (New Richmond, Wis.) 1899-1907
New Richmond, Wis. (1899-1907)
The Republican-voice. : (New Richmond, Wis.) 1899-1907
- Place of publication:
- New Richmond, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Scott & Van Meter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 30, no. 44 (July 7, 1899)-39th year, no. 28 (Dec. 28, 1907).
- New Richmond (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- "Published weekly in two parts," March 3, 1903-Sept. 22, 1906.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: F.A.R. Van Meter, July 26, 1900-Dec. 15, 1903; C.J. Phillips, Jan. 6, 1906-Jan. 12, 1907.
- Merged with: New Richmond news, to form: New Richmond news and republican-voice. Cf. New Richmond news and republican-voice, Jan. 1, 1908.
- Numbering of every other semiweekly issue: thirty-second year, no. 12 (Sept. 17, 1901)-thirty-fourth year, no. 43 (Apr. 21, 1903).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86086338
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information