Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North American. (Swanton, Vt.) 1839-1841
Swanton, Vt. (1839-1841)
North American. : (Swanton, Vt.) 1839-1841
- Place of publication:
- Swanton, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.J. Thomas
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 10, 1839)-v. 2, no. 52 (Aug. 12, 1841).
- United States--Newspapers.
- "Canadian rights and Canadian independence".
- Also available on microfilm from Ontario Dept. of Public Records & Archives.
- Paged continuously.
- Vol. 1, in v. 1, no. 52 (April 8, 1840).
- Vol. 2, in v. 2, no. 52 (Aug. 14, 1841).
- sn 86086342
View complete holdings information