Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Worcester spy. (Worcester, Mass.) 1898-1904
Worcester, Mass. (1898-1904)
The Worcester spy. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1898-1904
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Spy Co.
- Dates of publication:
53d year (July 8, 1898)-55th year (Oct. 6, 1899) ; v. 130, no. 280 (Oct. 7, 1899)-v. 132, no. 222 (Aug. 10, 1901) ; Aug. 11, 1901-May 31, 1904.
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin, and the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Editor: Charles Nutt, July 16, 1900-May 31, 1904.
- Publisher varies.
- Sunday issue entitled: Worcester Sunday spy, July 17, 1898-May 29, 1904.
- Sunday issues numbered separately: 11th year (July 24, 1898)-12th year (Oct. 1, 1899).
- Weekly ed.: Massachusetts spy (Worcester, Mass. : 1882).
- sn 86086481
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information