Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Palestine press. (Palestine, Tex.) 192?-1949
Palestine, Tex. (192?-1949)
The Palestine press. : (Palestine, Tex.) 192?-1949
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Palestine, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chas. C. Woodson and J.S. McBeath
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Continues numbering of: Palestine daily visitor.
- Description based on: Vol. 28, no. 15 (Sept. 1, 1926).
- On Friday duplicates issued as Palestine press, and: Palestine advocate.
- Sunday edition called: Sunday herald-press, beginning March 3, 1935.
- sn 86090443
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information