Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The standard. (Chicago, Ill.) 1867-1920
Chicago, Ill. (1867-1920)
The standard. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1867-1920
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Leroy Church & Edward Goodman
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 15, no. 16 (Dec. 19, 1867)-v. 67, no. 21 (Jan. 24, 1920).
- Baptists--Middle West--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Format changes to a periodical, Jan. 4, 1896.
- Formed by the merger of: Christian times and witness, and: Michigan Christian herald (Detroit, Mich. : 1842).
- sn 86090470
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information