Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Frank Leslie's illustrated newspaper. (New York, N.Y.) 1855-1891
New York, N.Y. (1855-1891)
Frank Leslie's illustrated newspaper. : (New York, N.Y.) 1855-1891
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank Leslie
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 15, 1855)-v. 73, no. 1889 (Nov. 28, 1891).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- German language ed.: Frank Leslie's illustrirte Zeitung, 1857-1891.
- Has supplements.
- sn 86090491
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information