Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Transcript-bulletin. (Tooele, Utah) 1923-1957
Tooele, Utah (1923-1957)
The Transcript-bulletin. : (Tooele, Utah) 1923-1957
- Place of publication:
- Tooele, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- [A.F. Dunn]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 28, no. 20 (Nov. 9, 1923)-v. 62, no. 105 (June 14, 1957).
Oct. 15, 1935-June 14, 1957
- Tooele (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Tooele County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Formed by the union of: Tooele bulletin (Tooele, Utah : 1919), and Tooele transcript (Tooele, Utah : 1894), continuing the numbering of the latter.
- Publisher's name recorded in: Alter, J.C. Early Utah journalism.
- Split into: Tooele bulletin (Tooele, Utah : 1957), and Tooele transcript (Tooele, Utah 1957).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86091011
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information