Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tooele transcript. (Tooele, Utah) 1957-1985
Tooele, Utah (1957-1985)
The Tooele transcript. : (Tooele, Utah) 1957-1985
- Place of publication:
- Tooele, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- A.F. Dunn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 63, no. 1 (June 21, 1957)-v. 90, no. 3 (July 4, 1985).
- Tooele (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Tooele County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Tooele County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218433
- Continues in part: Transcript-bulletin, and carries its numbering.
- Issued from the same office for distribution at the Tooele Army Depot, Utah : Desert star (Tooele Army Depot, Utah), May 1980-July 1985.
- Issued from the same office for distribution in Dugway, Utah: Test run, 1959-1968; Deseret sampler, 1968-1982; Sampler (Dugway, Utah), 1982-1985.
- Issued from the same office: Tooele bulletin (Tooele, Utah : 1957).
- Merged with: Tooele bulletin (Tooele, Utah : 1957), to form: Tooele transcript-bulletin.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86091013
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information