Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Juan record. (Monticello, Utah) 1915-1952
Monticello, Utah (1915-1952)
San Juan record. : (Monticello, Utah) 1915-1952
- Place of publication:
- Monticello, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- [Grand County Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 37, no. 8 (Nov. 6, 1952).
Began with Sept. 29, 1915 issue.
- Grand County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Moab (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Monticello (Utah)--Newspapers.
- San Juan County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Grand County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216311
- Utah--San Juan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208943
- "An independent, non-partisan paper promoting the interests of its readers thru sponsoring Truth as the keynote in all human relations."
- "Home of Truth" supplement issued monthly, <Mar.-Aug. 1938>.
- "Hometown newspaper for San Juan County, Utah."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 20 (Feb. 26, 1919).
- Merged with: Dove Creek press (Dove Creek, Colo. : 1939), to form: Dove Creek press and San Juan record.
- Printed in Moab, Utah at the office of: Grand Valley times (Moab, Utah), Sept. 29, 1915-Sept. 1919; later at the office of: Times-independent (Moab, Utah), Sept.-Dec. 1919; in Monticello, Utah thereafter. Cf. Alter, J.C. Early Utah journalism.
- Publisher's name recorded in: Ayers, 1917.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 86091029
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information