Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Voice of Sharon. (Provo, Utah) 1933-1945
Provo, Utah (1933-1945)
The Voice of Sharon. : (Provo, Utah) 1933-1945
- Place of publication:
- Provo, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- Sharon's Cooperative Educational and Recreational Association
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 5, 1933 issue.
Ceased in 1945.
Dec. 17, 1937-
- Orem (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Provo (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1 (Aug. 6, 1937).
- Printed at the office of: Utah Valley news and "The journal."
- sn 86091046
View complete holdings information