Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Silver City enterprise. (Silver City, N.M.) 1882-1987
Silver City, N.M. (1882-1987)
The Silver City enterprise. : (Silver City, N.M.) 1882-1987
- Place of publication:
- Silver City, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.A. Leonard & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 105, no. 46 (Nov. 13, 1987).
Began with Oct. 16, 1882 issue.
- Grant County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Grant County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216849
- New Mexico--Silver City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220466
- Silver City (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Nov. 16, 1882).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 13, no. 40 (Aug. 23, 1895).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 86091281
View complete holdings information