Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-Yorker. (New York, N.Y.) 1836-1841
New York, N.Y. (1836-1841)
The New-Yorker. : (New York, N.Y.) 1836-1841
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Greeley & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 26, 1836)-v. 11, no. 26 (Sept. 11, 1841).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series: 1800-1850); also available online.
- Fox, L.J. New York City Newspapers, 1820-1850
- Issues for Sept. 24, 1836-Sept. 11, 1941 called also whole no. 27-whole no. 286.
- Merged with Folio ed.: New-Yorker (New York, N.Y. : 1834) to form: New-York weekly tribune.
- Pages numbered consecutively in each volume.
- Previously classed as a periodical in LC.
- sn 86091368
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information