Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cherokee one feather. (Cherokee, N.C.) 1966-current
Cherokee, N.C. (1966-current)
The Cherokee one feather. : (Cherokee, N.C.) 1966-current
- Alternative Titles:
Cherokee 1 feather
- Place of publication:
- Cherokee, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribal Council House
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (except Christmas and New Year's Day)
June 30, 1967-
- Cherokee (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00853662
- Indians of North America--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- North Carolina--Cherokee.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229619
- North Carolina--Swain County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221289
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Swain County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Official Tribal Publication of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians."
- "To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield."
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corporation of America (Periodicals By and About the North American Indian), and on microfiche from Clearwater Pub. Co.
- Danky, J.P. Native American periodicals and newspapers 1828-1982
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 21, 1966).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 32, no. 50 (Dec. 16, 1998).
- sn 86091372
View complete holdings information