Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tribal spokesman. (Sacramento, Calif.) 1969-1977
Sacramento, Calif. (1969-1977)
The Tribal spokesman. : (Sacramento, Calif.) 1969-1977
- Place of publication:
- Sacramento, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Inter-Tribal Council of California
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 4 (Mar. 1969)- v. 9, no. 1 (May 1977).
- Indians of North America--California--Newspapers.
- Sacramento (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Sacramento County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Facing the dawn of a new era."
- Also issued on microfilm by Clearwater Pub. Co. (Contemporary Newspapers of the North American Indian).
- Danky, J.P. Native American periodicals and newspapers 1828-1882
- Issued Mar. 1969-May 1977 by the Inter-Tribal Council of California.
- sn 86091383
View complete holdings information