Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Great campaign. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1895-1904
Salt Lake City, Utah (1895-1904)
The Great campaign. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1895-1904
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- [S.A. Kenner]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1904?
No. 1 (Aug. 9, 1895)-
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- "Issued during political campaigns, as often as required and circumstances permit." Cf. Kenner, S.A. Utah as it is, 1904.
- "The only exclusively political paper published in Utah."
- Publisher's name recorded in: Alter, J.C. Early Utah journalism.
- sn 86091457
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information