Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Charleston evening mail. (Charleston, W. Va.) 1893-1896
Charleston, W. Va. (1893-1896)
Charleston evening mail. : (Charleston, W. Va.) 1893-1896
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.R. Swann
- Dates of publication:
-v. 7, no. 349 (Dec. 9, 1896).
Began with June 12, 1893 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213401
- Available on micrfilm from U.M.I.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 105 (Oct. 12, 1893).
- Editor: John B. Floyd.
- Numbering system is very irregular.
- sn 86092140
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information