Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Monongalia chronicle. (Morgantown, Va. [W. Va.]) 1825-1828
Morgantown, Va. [W. Va.] (1825-1828)
Monongalia chronicle. : (Morgantown, Va. [W. Va.]) 1825-1828
- Place of publication:
- Morgantown, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William G. Henry & David S. Carpenter
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 14, 1825 issue; ceased in 1828?
- Morgantown (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Morgantown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205436
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (May 21, 1825).
- New series began Aug. 4, 1827, vol. 1, no. 1.; and on Feb. 16, 1828.
- sn 86092160
View complete holdings information