Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morgantown post-chronicle. (Morgantown, W. Va.) 1908-1918
Morgantown, W. Va. (1908-1918)
Morgantown post-chronicle. : (Morgantown, W. Va.) 1908-1918
- Place of publication:
- Morgantown, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Morgantown Post Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1918?
Vol. 47, no. 2 (June 11, 1908)- = vol. 4, no. 34-
- Morgantown (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Morgantown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205436
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Continued by: Morgantown weekly post (nonextant).
- Continues numbering of Morgantown weekly post (Morgantown, W. Va. : 1906) and Morgantown chronicle (Morgantown, W. Va. : Weekly).
- Issued also in a daily entitled: Morgantown post-chronicle.
- sn 86092172
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information