Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Parkersburg gazette. (Parkersburg, Va. [W. Va.]) 1840-1848
Parkersburg, Va. [W. Va.] (1840-1848)
Parkersburg gazette. : (Parkersburg, Va. [W. Va.]) 1840-1848
- Place of publication:
- Parkersburg, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frost & M'Donnol
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1840; ceased in Dec. 1848.
- Parkersburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Parkersburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214465
- Available on microfilm from U.M.I.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 6 (June 19, 1840).
- sn 86092441
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information