Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wheeling tri-weekly times & advertiser. (Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.]) 1836-1839
Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.] (1836-1839)
Wheeling tri-weekly times & advertiser. : (Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.]) 1836-1839
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.W. Newton & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 49 (Apr. 23, 1839).
Began in 1836.
- West Virginia--Wheeling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213675
- Wheeling (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 120 (Sept. 27, 1836).
- Editors: E.W. Newton & James E. Wharton.
- James E. Wharton became co-publisher on Sept. 27, 1836.
- sn 86092491
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information