Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wheeling majority. (Wheeling, W. Va.) 1907-192?
Wheeling, W. Va. (1907-192?)
Wheeling majority. : (Wheeling, W. Va.) 1907-192?
- Alternative Titles:
July 11, 1918-<Apr. 29, 1920>
Wheeling weekly majority
<June 15, 1916>-July 4, 1918
- Place of publication:
- Wheeling, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wheeling Majority Publ.
- Dates of publication:
- Labor unions--West Virginia--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- Ohio River Valley--Newspapers.
- Ohio River Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01243054
- West Virginia--Wheeling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213675
- West Virginia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205316
- Wheeling (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- "The only Wheeling newspaper not backed by capitalists."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 43 (Jan. 14, 1908).
- Editor: Walter B. Hilton.
- Joint Stock Co. formed in 1909, Walter B. Hilton, Pres.
- Official organ of the Ohio Valley Trades and Labor Assembly, Belmont Trades and Labor Assembly, Tin Plate Workers' International Protective Association.
- Suspended with Apr. 29, 1920 issue.
- sn 86092530
View complete holdings information